- Mirah Zeitlyn — voice, guitar on The Light
- Lori Goldston — cello, guitar on Monument, Story of Isaac, Si se calla el Canto, and Bella Ciao
- Kyle Hanson — accordion, harmonium on Monument, The Light, How Sweetly Friendship Binds and Hard Times
- Emily Marsh — drums, percussion, backing vocals on Monument, The Light, How Sweetly Friendship Binds and Hard Times
- Jeff Teitelbaum — double bass
- Cyril Barrett — guitar on Dear Landlord
- Don Crevie — horn on Per i morti, Story of Isaac, What Keeps Mankind Alive? and How Sweetly Friendship Binds
- Kane Mathis — guitar on Per i Morti, El cant dels Ocells, and How Sweetly Friendship Binds; oud on Story of Isaac
- Steve Moore — trombone on What Keeps Mankind Alive? and How Sweetly Friendship Binds
- Tari Nelson-Zagar — violin on What Keeps Mankind Alive? and How Sweetly Friendship Binds
- Anne Marie Ruljancich — violin on Story of Isaac and Si me quieres escribir
- Alex Yusimov — rhetorical question onWhat Keeps Mankind Alive?
Recorded by Pat Maley and Ed Varga in Cyril Barrett’s basement in Seattle, Washington in January, 2003. Additional recording by Kyle Hanson.
Mixed by Julian Martlew, Mirah, and Lori Goldston at Yoyo Studios in Olympia, Washington.
Artwork by Ariana Jacob
Letterpress by Amber Bell and McCloud
Layout and design of CD package by Amber Bell and Rachel Carns
Mastered by J.J. and John Golden Mastering
Thanks to Cyril Barrett, Stuart Hallerman of Avast!, Pat Maley, Ed Varga, Emily Kingan, Joe Sciorra, Annie Lanzillotto, Audrey Kindred, Anna Seaberg, and Steve Moriarty.